The Committee thanks all residents who participated in the recent ballot;
81% of all households in the Parish wanted their votes to be included in the ballot. The remaining 19% of all households were not seen personally by a Steering Committee member but a note was left with virtually all of these households inviting them to make contact if they wanted their vote to be included.
The Steering Committee is satisfied that all households/individuals in the Parish were given an opportunity to cast their votes.
The results, based on all individuals who voted in the North Field Ballot, are as follows:
40% wanted to leave the field for Agricultural usage
60% wanted a Woodland Amenity to be created in the field
This concludes the first stage of this process, please note that these results do not automatically mean that the current rental agreement on the North Field will terminate in September 2019. These results will now be reported to the Parish Council and the next stage of this process will be discussed at the Parish Council meeting on the 14th July 2015.
North Field Steering Committee 2nd June 2015