The Biggs Pavilion – LU7 0LR
Having been completed in February 1998, The Biggs Pavilion has established itself as a much used village resource. And due to its imaginative design, it has much to offer for a wide variety of uses.
The Biggs Pavilion is named after the Biggs family, (pictured above), who were local farmers and when the last member of the family passed away, Orchard Ground, the field and the site of The Biggs Pavilion, was left to the village for the development of recreational pursuits for the village community. The Parish Council set up the Orchard Ground Committee, who are responsible for the development and its upkeep and often run fundraising events thoughout the year.
For hiring conditions and more information please contact Mark Cheetham on 01296 681258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With generous help from the National Lottery Sports Fund and Aylesbury Vale DC it was possible to build a superb multi-use pavilion. Many villagers gave their support by purchasing a brick for the walls in Cublington’s “Buy ‘A’ Brick” campaign, details of which can be found in the foyer.
The Aylesbury District Council Chairman, Councillor Freda Roberts MBE, opened The Biggs Pavilion in April 1998.
The Pavilion comprises:
• FUNCTION HALL :- Good sized area suitable for birthdays, discos and wedding receptions, any occasion possible. Also space available to erect a large marquee.
• KITCHEN :- Catering should be arranged by the hirer but facilities are available. Fully equipped catering kitchen installed. All appliances are electric. Kitchen also provides for up to 100 place settings.
• CHANGING FACILITIES :- Male and female changing areas, each with a shower area.
up to 2.5 hours
• Village residents £25
• Non-Village residents £30
nb discounts for block bookings available
Dances, Discos & Parties
• Village residents £60
• Non-Village residents £90
– whole day 9am-Midnight
• Village residents £150
• Non-Village residents £200
For hiring conditions and more information please contact Bob Paine on
01296 680483 or email@example.com